Staying around for Spring break? Here are FIFTY IDEAS TO KEEP YOUR MARIN TWEEN OR TEEN OCCUPIED!
- Alcatraz Island (Take the night tour for extra excitement)
- Angel Island
- Ice Skating
- Imax Movie 360 degree movie theater.
- Indoor Karting (Rohnert Park)
- Indoor Rock Climbing
- Tour AT&T Park, Home of the Giants!
- The Jelly Belly Factory Tour
- Pier 39
- Ride a Cable Car in SF
- Rock of Ages on Stage They’ll never believe you ever listened to this music.
- Roller Skating & Blading
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Trampoline Park
- Laser Tag
- Paddle Boating
- DeYoung Museum
- Legion of Honor Museum
- Baseball – SF Giants (schedule)
- Pottery Painting
- Segway Tour on Angel Island
- Six Flags Amusement Park
- USF Baseball – The Dons
- UC Berkeley Baseball
- Stanford Baseball
- Roller Skating
- Watch a Movie
- Visit a library
- Exploratorium Museum
- Japanese Tea Garden - SF
- Musee Mecanique
- SF Maritime Museum
- Vacaville Premium Outlets
- Aquarium of the Bay (Pier 39-SF)
- California Academy of Sciences
- Visit a park in Mill Valley
- Hike the Dipsea Trail (from downtown Mill Valley to Stinson Beach). You may want to have transportation coming back!
- Go Geogaching (need a GPS)
- Take a Tour of U.C. Berkeley
- Take a Tour of Stanford University (Palo Alto)
- Have High Tea in Ghiradelli Square
- Kayak on the Bay (Sausalito)
- Watch a Car Race at Infineon Raceway
- Visit a Mission (great for 4th grades who are studying California history!).
- Play Miniature Golf
- Mountain Bike
- Visit a Waterfall
- Visit a Beach
- Horseback Riding
Sat. 4/7 – Golden Gate Jubilee(Celebrating the Golden Gate Bridge’s 75th Anniversary), 1-4 PM.
4/14 & 15, 4/21 & 4/22 Cherry Blossom Festival, SF. Japan Town.
4/15 Street Fair – Sunday Streets. Great Highway and Golden Gate Park. An event, sponsored by the City of San Francisco, that creates a large, temporary, public space by
4/19 – 27 Film Festival – Tiburon Film Festival. Check schedule. (April 19-27)
4/13 – 4/15 Sports Collector Show, Cow Palace, 2600 Geneva Ave., Daly City.
4/19 – 5/3 SF International Film Festival – The 55th San Francisco International Film Festival runs April 19–May 3 at the Sundance Kabuki Cinemas, the Castro Theatre, SF Film Society Cinema, SFMOMA and the Pacific Film Archive in Berkeley.
4/21 – Cal Day, U.C. Berkeley Campus, 9am-4pm, free admission!
4/28 Novato Multicultural Festival, Miwok Park, 2200 Novato Blvd., 11am – 4pm.
4/29 Youth Film Festival - Lark Theater, 549 Magnolia Ave., Larkspur. Support student film-making and be amazed by their films! Advance tickets.